If it were not for leaders like you, we wouldn’t have the kind of impact that we do in our community! Every year, we partner with people like you to support our Program Days, Community Projects, Events and Staff. Our organization supports over 90 individuals divided into three different programs. We manage over 30 volunteer staff annually, and participate in over 20 events throughout the year. Help is always welcomed at AL. Below are some ways you can volunteer:
- AL program support. We have 7 program days that focus on different segments of our community. Human Services, Government, Economics, Diversity, Education, Recreation and Community Outreach. If interested, please indicate which segments you would like to volunteer.
- ALY program support. We have 5 program days that focus on different segments of our community. Human Services, Government, Education and Employment, Diversity and Community Outreach. If interested please indicate which segments you would like to volunteer.
- We have small and large events throughout our fiscal year. If you’re an event planner or like to plan and market events, let us know by filling out the necessary info below.
- Currently we are a two-person team managing the world! If you would like to add value here please do so by providing your info below.
- Special Projects. Every year, we’re asked to support, lead or partner to do something in our community. Though it’s our aim to never turn an organization in need, we find ourselves over extended and unable to meet everyone’s demands. Here you would act as a liaison or representative of AL to various organizations and special projects. If interested, please info below.
To apply for a volunteer position, please click on the link below: